MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
1. Equipment orders canceled before shipment of merchandise will be subject to a 15% service charge.
2. Special Orders and Custom Fabrications: Are nonrefundable, and not returnable unless specifications are not as described in customer’s order specifications to CES. Company.
3. Undamaged Equipment: Orders returned for a refund will be subject to a 30% restocking charge. Freight/shipping and handling are nonrefundable. Returned equipment must be undamaged, unused, and unassembled if originally shipped unassembled.
4. Damaged Equipment: Orders received in damaged condition will be replaced by the equipment manufacturer at no cost to the customer. CES. Company’s Customer Service must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of damaged goods.
5. Please call CES. Company Customer Service at 707-304-0141 for a Return Authorization Number (RMA). CES. Company will not accept any returns without the proper RMA number affixed to the outside of the packaging.